Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, I cant believe it but Bekalynn is One! It seems like just yesterday she was born, but we all know that story, huh? Renee and Hayden came up on Wednesday and we shopped for stuff and had lunch, then we were up till 3 am baking cakes. Then on Thursday, her birthday, we were running around decorating the house and cake and then it was party time. She got lots of presents. She got to eat cake and be the center of attention, which she doesnt like to be at all. haha It was a good night and it was great to have Lynns family there. The only thing that was missing was my family. These are the times that I really miss my family! I just want them to know that I love them soooooo much and I hope that these pictures and videos make them feel like they were there with us! We love and miss you lots!

No comments: