Saturday, December 27, 2008

My family and I ventured down to Vegas this December. We went down for the work Christmas party and to visit family. I sure do miss them! We went down on the 9th and left on the 14th. We got there late Tuesday night. We played tourists most of the time. We went and saw The Ethel M Chocolate factory's cactus gardens all done up for Christmas, the M&M factory, and Lake Las Vegas. Taylor took Travis down to the Strip and they went site seeing. We got to spend alot of time with Grandma Hinton because she is STILL at the house with Mom. Its been over 2 months! So say a prayer for them both. PLEASE!
Anyway, we had a good time at the office party and met lots of nice people. We didnt get to visit anyone while we were down there though. (sorry Miste!) I got to see my son, Tyler. That was the best of the best. Seeing and spending time with my family! The worst part is always the traveling! And to make it worse, when we got to Utah, it was snow, snow, ice and more snow! Luckily we have great neighbors and they had plowed us out! Thanks Mikey!

No comments: